What does my $20 USAPA Membership get me?
Becoming a USAPA member is a simple yet powerful way to put your support squarely behind the sport that is one of the fastest growing in the United States. When you join USAPA, your $20 annual membership supports rules and equipment standards, introductory and developmental programs for all ages, standardized competitive play and much more! In addition, USAPA members also receive:
- FREE e-mailed Copies of ‘Pickleball Magazine’ (6 per year)
- 40% Discount (off cover price) of Mailed Subscription of ‘Pickleball Magazine’
- $10 Discount on USAPA Net System
- Seasonal Discounts on USAPA Merchandise
- USAPA e-Newsletter (6 per year)
- Member Upgrade Options (optional USAPA discount products members can select during the online registration process)
- USAPA Rating (UTPR) for all Sanctioned Tournaments
- Secondary Medical Insurance for USAPA-Sanctioned Tournaments
- Printable USAPA Membership Card
- Member Access to new ‘Look-Up’ on USAPA Website
- Member Access to new ‘Partner Search’ on USAPA Website
- Member Access to new ‘Referee Trainer Guide’ on USAPA Website
- Member Access to new ‘Referee Handbook’ on USAPA Website
* * * Feb. 1, 2019: USAPA members get more discounts on travel, hotels, car rentals and much more! * * *
USAPA MEMBERS: The first time you login to the new USAPA Member Rewards Program, you will need your USAPA Member Number.
If you do not know your number, you can login to your USAPA Member Profile (click here). If you don’t recall your user name or password, enter the email address associated with your USAPA account, and your password will be reset for you.
Once on your Member Profile page, Look under ‘My Membership Information’ and you will see your Member Number at the top of the left column. Once you have your member number,
CLICK HERE and enter your number. You will then be asked to enter your name and your email address associated with your member number. You will also create a password. This process will only need to be completed the first time you use the new program.
Once in, click CATEGORIES at the top of the page. This will display links to all discount categories in the new program. There are now 15 discount categories include the following:
TRAVEL (hotels/rental cars/cruises)
Hotel & Dining Note: Some additional programing is still being conducted to make searching for hotel and dining discounts easier to locate within the program. These updates should be completed very soon. In the meantime, here are steps for locating these discounts:
1. At the top of the page, click the ‘New’ link (next to Categories)
2. Click on the deal: ‘Tickets at Work’ – Up to 60% Off Hotels.
3. Click the ‘Get Offer’ button to open an Expedia-style search feature for over 225,000 hotels
1. From the Category page, click Dining & Grocery
2. Click on the deal: Restaurant.com – $6 for a $25 Gift Certificate
3. Click the ‘Get Offer’ button to search for over 500,000 restaurants
Member Advantages Designed for Everyone
The USPA member benefits package is a ‘AAA-style’ rewards program that gives all USAPA members discounts on hotels, rental cars, dining and many other services. Not too bad for your $20 USAPA membership fee!
USAPA and Pickleball Member Offers
USAPA has secured some great pickleball sponsor discounts for our rewards program. The new pickleball discounts are being added to the new rewards program and will be available again very soon. Past discounts have included the following: