2019 Ambassador Retreats
Reservations are available for both the East and West 2019 USAPA Ambassador Retreats. Join your fellow Ambassadors for an amazing event that you will never forget!!
It’s new, it’s exciting, entertaining and educational all in one location at the beautiful Club Med, Sandpiper Bay Resort in Port St Lucie, FL, or if you prefer a West Coast location, the outstanding resort at Granlibakken Resort in Lake Tahoe, CA.
Both locations will offer more individual court time and outstanding agendas.
- Discuss and ask questions in a small group session with USAPA board members.
- Attend a special session on legal issues.
- Hear about the new rating system and the requirements for the 2019 National Tournament.
- Find out what is new and what the future holds for the USAPA.
- Table time with individual board members during meals allows you to ask questions on a more private platform as well as getting to know them on a personal level.
- More court time with less people. Court time will be broken down into small groups for more personal attention to skill and drill development, round robin play and activities you can take home to pass along to the local club or group.
It is going to be a great learning, playing and social event you will not want to miss!
EAST COAST: February 1 – February 6, 2019, Club Med Sandpiper,
Port St. Lucie, FL
WEST COAST: August 28 – September 2, 2019, Granlibakken Resort,
Tahoe City, CA